1. (3 Marks) Identify the main research question addressed by the authors. This should be expressed in
a paragraph of about 7 sentences.
2. (3 Marks) What are the main approaches other researchers have previously used to address the problem?
3. (3 Marks) What approach is being proposed by the authors of this paper? Why are the previous
approaches different from what is being proposed in this paper? Specifically identify the problem faced
by previous approaches.
4. (3 Marks) Summarize/state the description (demographic) of the participants used in this study, how
they were selected and payments received. Comment on any item that may have caught your attention
with regard to generalizing the results obtained in this study.
5. (3 Marks) The authors have used a factorial design in their study. Justify their choice. How else could
they have constructed the study and what will be the potential benefit or otherwise of the approach you
6. (4 Marks) In the study carried out in this paper, what are the dependent variables? Explain in your
own words why the choice of these dependent variables are appropriate for the research question.
7. (12 Marks) Factorial design entails a decision on the factors to be considered (i.e. independent variables). In this study what are the factors? What are the various conceptual questions the choice of these
factors allow the researchers to answer? Explain each of your conceptual questions and how it relates to
the main research question. Draw a diagram/table showing the factorial design along with the factors.
8. (15 Marks) Explain in detail how the data collected by the researchers would be combined to determine
the main effects. In determining the main effects how would you state the hypothesis tests (both null and
alternate)? What test would be conducted? What are the first order interactions? Using the material
provided in the paper, what are their implications?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now