Module Title: International & Global Marketing 1
please finish on time , this essay is very important for me
and give me a draft about 500 word in 24 hours , my tutor want to have a meeting see my draft .
Learning Outcomes Covered
1: Critically evaluate the foreign market entry strategy process.
4: ‘Identify and evaluate the contemporary issues that may affect the international marketing environment.
Produce a 2000 word portfolio, written in report style & appending relevant evidence, which provides a critical evaluation of a foreign market selection and entry strategy process of a company of your choice within the last 2 years.
• Introduce your portfolio report – Select a company which has recently entered a new international market; briefly identify the choice of market entry method it used to gain access to that new market; identify (not justify) the target market.
• Using credible secondary research and applying relevant theoretical underpinnings critically analyse the target countrys marketing environment (e.g. opportunities/levels of risk) to justify why that country, and target market, may have been selected.
• Critically evaluate the issues which may have impacted upon the choice of market entry method
• Conclude – stating if this was the best entry method to use in light of what is discussed in the report.
• Use credible secondary research and apply and critically evaluate relevant theoretical underpinnings
Specific Criteria / Guidance
? Knowledge and understanding of issues (and risks) within the Companys contemporary international marketing environment (30%)
? Knowledge and understanding of the range of issues impacting on market entry decisions (30%)
? Ability to critically evaluate and demonstrate evidence of wider academic reading and research into current global market environment issues and market entry strategy (20%)
? Referencing – quality of APA referencing throughout; use & application of a range of sources (10%)
? Quality & Presentation of written work –Report format: (numbered subheadings, introduction, conclusion, recommendations, page numbers)? (5%)
? Level of communication (spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax) (5%)
Please refer to the individual RUBRIC marking criteria relating to this assessment below:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now